Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something Blue...

While I love the idea of brides wearing colorful shoes in general, blue has really caught my attention. On the practical side, I only accept the idea of shoes comfortable enough to dance in, because how else will you enjoy your reception? Thus, I share with you some of my favorites.
These shoes, "At Tiffany's" from Hey Lady, are inspired by dancing shoes and come in a variety of heights.  I love them because they look like something you could actually wear again, without screaming "wedding shoes".
The "Cassie" by RSVP can be found on Zappos. Inexpensive, low heel, and a striking resemblance to the Manolo's Carrie wears in Sex and the City. The "Stellina" by Me Too, also at Zappos. Who needs to trip over heels anyway?
Very Fine's ballroom dancing shoes are the ultimate in comfort. Coming from someone who can't even walk in heels, I can attest these are more comfortable than most of my flats. These are the C6005. Also from Very Fine, this pair is the SERA1154.


No comments:

Post a Comment